Saturday, February 25, 2012

I love this place... but, I've grown.

It's not you, it's me.

I feel like it is a bit like my last confession.
I love Blogspot.
I've grown up with it, from my very first little blog posting, it was here.
But now, I have needs. Needs which require more personalized attention, needs which blogspot isn't giving me.
I'm sorry, but Blogspot, I have to break-up with you.

I will be soon mitigate a transition over to Wordpress.

Everything will stay here that is already here, but new and improved things will be added (with a little more pizazz, focus and adventurous direction) over at a new wordpress site.

I love you Blogspot.
It's not you...
... it's me.

p.s. and if this move to wordpress brings about the next apocalypse.... it's totally not my fault.

p.p.s. Everything will stay here (including all my contact info), but all new posts and website info will be directed HERE.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment