Thursday, February 23, 2012

Balance.

Today, in short, was interesting.
A short experience this morning in which my reflection showed someone who needs more balance.

For the past couple months, I have been solely focused on writing. And, when I'm not writing/working, I'm beating myself up for not writing/working. Agonizing over moments of writers block, rather than just taking a time out to do something else.

It was this morning which showed me that, while yes, I do need to continue to write, I also need to take time out and serve. Serve not only myself on a deeper level, but also serve others.

I forgot that.

Service is a big part of why I left a corporate life. Service is a big part of why I was involved with esoteric/spiritual studies and practices for so long. Service is a large part of my life and yet, here I am, not serving myself which translates in not serving others.

Thanks to this experience and reflection this morning, I realized, balance needs to be restored.


Thanks Universe.
I am paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment