Thursday, October 27, 2011

This is your brother.


Look at this man.

Here he is again, in uniform (with an helmet on).
In Iraq.

Look at him.
Look at his eyes, his face, his body. Look at his courage to not only join the military but go to war in Iraq TWICE in defense of this country.

This is your brother, my brother. He is my uncle, cousin, son, father and beloved.
Look at him again.

I have never met him. My introduction to this man, was this picture.

This man, my brother/father/lover, was shot in the head with a tear gas canister by the Oakland Police Department while marching PEACEFULLY with the #Occupy protests.

He is now laying in a hospital in critical condition with a fractured skull and brain swelling.

Cards, flowers and well wishes can be sent to:
USMC Scott Olsen
Highland Hospital
1411 East 31st Street
Oakland, CA 94602

UPDATE!
Scott Olsen has Brain Damage.
See Here:

First seen as reported on my Twitter feed from @UncleRush

No comments:

Post a Comment