Friday, January 20, 2012

At 5'9", I'm .... like a Turtle, short and snappy.

It's Friday.
I should post something relevent, entertaining or educations. I should post something about how to manage your stress, get your finances in order or how to keep balance in your life.
I should.

But I'm not.
Not today.
I've been grumpy the last few days.
The grumpy-forever-kind-of-grumpy.
I've been short and snappy.

Like a turtle but human-sized.


I've been stressed.

And this little turtle just wants to crawl inside it's hard shell and live in the silent, warm, darkness forever.

It's been a tough couple of weeks.

But... there is a glimmer of hope, a ray of light, an escape in the near future. Tomorrow to be exact. It is a night of lights and dancing, and fantasmal costumes. Pumping and sexy beats.

Threshold: Enter the Dragon from daflew on Vimeo.

(Watch the video)
It is a night of dragons and dancing girls. Pretty lights and awesome music. A night to work out all the tension and stress in a glorious array of colors and hugs and friends and love. A night of unabashed, unhindered, open, free and accepting of everything crazy I could throw at it.

Including me.

It is a night to celebrate a new year.

Welcome 2012, the year of the Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment