Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today is unlike any other.

In the words of my mother: "We encourage our girls to follow their own path, and to be independant."

That's what I have done. I've never been a joiner. I've always done my own thing. I grew up in a world and environment to be strong, independent, educated and to stand up for the injustices.
My parents always taught me "Doing what is popular is not always right, and doing what is right is not always popular."

... and right now, I am compelled to do what is RIGHT! I know I might lose a few of you with this post, but I believe in something. I believe in something today more than I have ever believed before.

I believe in change.
and...
NOW is our chance.
NOW is our opportunity to change things for the better.


You may or may not have heard of something called Occupy Wall Street. The US media is not covering this, but there is some good international coverage coming out of Europe (Here).

And, it is spreading.
In their own words, Occupy Together states that,
"We hope to provide people with information about events that are organizing, ongoing, and building across the U.S. as we, the 99%, take action against the greed and corruption of the 1%."

No one can predict the moment of a revolution.
A great video here:


Just like in Europe.
Just like in the Middle East.
We demand change. We demand true democracy.
And we will not be silenced any more.

The revolution is now.

Get educated.
Get involved.
Spread the word.






UPDATE: It is spreading. Passionate peaceful protests will change the world!
Watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment