Friday, September 9, 2011

I need you.

Lately, (if lately were to mean right this instant in my ADD-laden brain, I think mosquito's have more focus that I have had lately.)
Anyway.... lately.... I have been feeling a lot of appreciation. For. YOU!

Yes. YOU.
You who take time out of your day to read this silly little blog.
You who are probably overwhelmed with work, school, family, relationships, and trying to keep it all together.
You who probably needs another vacation, including but not limited to: breakfast in bed, a massage every day by a tropical crystal blue ocean, laying in the sun, swimming to cool off AND a fresh Pina Colada's delivered directly to your nom nom hole.

So yes, thank you.
Thank you for your support, your love, your friendship, and everything you have done to support me.
Like buying my books
Clicking on my Blog (which is where you are right now!)
Following me on Twitter
and sent me notes and comments.
I LOOOOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment